Saturday, May 1, 2010

Henna days are here again…

Hello all!  It's been awhile; I hope you're all well and content with life.

The Sagamore West Farmer's Market kicks off this coming Wednesday, May 5, and I will be there and open for business every Wednesday between then and October 27, as long as the weather cooperates.  For this Wednesday only, the first client of the season will get their design for free, up to a $10 value, so come early and remind me why I love the farmer's market so much.  (I don't just go for the cookies, you know.)

The first Mosey Down Main Street of the season will be on Saturday, May 8, and I will be on hand for that as well, beginning roughly 5pm.  "The Mosey" takes place on the second Saturday of each month, with the exception of Labor Day weekend, and I plan to be on hand for all of them.

Over the next few weeks, I will be updating my henna brochures.  There will be a total of four: The first answers those questions I get asked most often when I'm at my booth, and the second provides booking information for private appointments, parties, and so on.  Brochures 3 and 4 are still being written, and will go into detail about caring for your finished henna design and about how to recognize the difference between safe, natural henna and chemical dyes like PPD "black henna".

I more or less dropped off the face of the Internet for a few months, even though I did have a couple of bookings between January and now, so I'll also have some photos forthcoming from those events.  Thanks as always are due to my clients for graciously providing their images to share.

I hope to see you soon!

Best,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment