Thursday, February 12, 2015

Editing news

Huh. Well. I'm not saying I'm psychic, but the coincidences lately have been kinda fun. You know how sometimes you're thinking about a song you haven't heard in a while, and then right as you're thinking about it, it comes on the radio? Yeah. Fun coincidences like that.

TH most recent one: I was thinking about the little publisher out in Arizona that sometimes refers authors to me when their manuscripts aren't quite ready for publication. I was just pondering how they haven't sent me any work in a while, and I got a phone call from my contact out there. It seems he's left that publisher and is starting up his own company, and specifically wanted me to come along and be an editor for him. He says the work will be slow for a bit, but that's fine, it fits in with my freelance schedule.

So. There we are. Keep an eye open for Penmore Press, website coming soon. (As of this posting the page is still blank, but give them time, they haven't even officially opened their doors yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment