Thursday, September 4, 2008

Notes to self, and anyone else who cares

Henna does not sell well in the rain. If anyone was looking for me at the Farmer's Market yesterday, I was there. I can tell you that the rain started approximately thirty seconds after the opening bell rang at 3pm, and that the torrential deluge started thirty seconds after that, and the wind started about two minutes later.

I left and made it home, exhausted and soaked, by 5pm.

**

Trying to update photos and add them to the blog is not a good idea when you're tired, hungry, and being pestered by a kid who is also tired and hungry. We are cranky and demanding this fine morning, so of course this is the morning when my stupid photo uploading software decides it doesn't need to work properly.

Snarl.

I think I will listen to my tummy, and my kid, and go get a bite to eat. THEN I'll come back and tell you all about the awesomeness that was Global Fest this weekend - in which I earned roughly double my previous highest amount, and worked for eleven hours virtually non-stop.

**

Remind me also to tell you the true story of "step, ching, groan", which has been in my head now for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment