Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twitdrawer – another way to kill time online

If you have a Twitter account, you can access something called Twitdrawer – it uses the same login and account information as Twitter.

For such a basic drawing program, it really kicks butt.  Unfortunately, today it was acting up, so I saved a screenshot on my computer, just to be safe.  It's a good thing I did, because after working on this for far too long, when I went to "save and post", it disappeared.

medieval lady Medieval Woman

I only did one or two more things to finish this off, mostly highlights in the window there.

REALLY wish the stupid thing hadn't hung up on me; if your image is good enough, they'll put it on their daily feature page, and this one would almost definitely have gotten in.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment