Monday, April 19, 2010

Wow, look at the time...

Holy cow, has it been four months?

I will plead winter depression, busy with henna gigs (plural!), and getting caught up in reading and writing fan fiction.  For some reason, writing is the only thing I do that I actually feel shy about showing off.  Something about it is almost too personal - I can let intimate friends read my work, or total strangers, but I don't want anyone in between (which is nearly everyone) to see it outside of tightly controlled conditions.

Yeah, it's weird, but you already knew that about me.

So, to manage the very briefest of catch up commentary: Embroidery is really happening - in fact I'm down to just the background and then it will be complete and there will be nothing left except the "construction" part of the sewing. I am registered for the farmer's market again this season, which amazingly enough starts in only a few weeks.

And I need to find more work - not just henna, but something with which I can actually pay a few bills.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some comments to moderate (I started getting hit by spammers and had to switch to moderation rather than leaving comments open to all and sundry).

No comments:

Post a Comment