Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Words on Wednesday

As soon as I promise to write something every Wednesday, I stop writing every Wednesday.

Henna has been nice. Editing has been okay. Perhaps tomorrow I will post my editing blurb that I put together finally.

I've also been writing fanfic and getting good feedback. If I ever thought I could craft an original plot or characters, I might consider writing my own stuff, but I seem to suck at plot.

Mother's Day was nice. Choir performance was the same day and we did quite well, to wrap up my first season with them. Having no rehearsal tonight is going to feel weird.

And that's pretty much it. Mostly I feel like I don't have anything to say that would be worth anyone's time to listen to. I've gotten very quiet lately as a result.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment